Espresso All Purpose Honee - 396гр
Espresso All Purpose Honee - 396гр
But first: coffee! GiGi Espresso All Purpose Honee Wax is an all-natural honey wax ideal for all skin types that's formulated with coffee extract which acts as a potent antioxidant to promote healthy skin.
LUXURY FORMULA, NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Gigi introduces an addition to their great line to their best selling All Purpose Honee wax - it now comes in an espresso formula! It’s formulated with coffee extract, which acts as a potent antioxidant to guard skin against free radicals and promote healthy skin. Enriched with GiGi’s Honee formula and Safflower Seed Oil, this depilatory wax contains anti-aging properties and reduces the appearance of cellulite on the skin.
GOOD FOR ALL SKIN OR HAIR TYPES: The GiGi Espresso All Purpose Honee Wax is an all-natural depilatory wax great for the entire body from head to toe even in the most delicate areas. This hair removal wax minimizes discomfort and protects you away from subsequent irritation while pulling out the hair from the root, leaving your skin smooth and luscious. It can be used also in small areas like face, underarms, and bikini area.
AROMATIC, ALL-PURPOSE DEPILATORY WAX: The GiGi Espresso All Purpose Honee Wax is an aromatic hair removal wax that has an invigorating aroma that will awaken the senses and stimulate the mind and body, all while removing unwanted hair. It effectively removes unsightly hair from all over your body while keeping your skin moisturized to prevent it from flaking and dryness after waxing. Not only does it remove stubborn hair effectively, but it also smells delicious and is used with GiGi strips!
LEAVES SKIN SMOOTH AND VISIBLY HAIR-FREE FOR WEEKS: With GiGi Espresso All Purpose Honee Wax, hair regrowth after waxing often takes four to six weeks with a finer look. It helps get rid of dry and dead skin cells in the process, leaving healthy skin. This hair removal wax is full of antioxidants that nourish damaged skin and prevent skin discoloration at the same time. You will now be able to achieve a hair-free skin over an extended time!
GREAT VALUE, IMPECCABLE SALON-LIKED FINISH: Achieve the smooth, hair-free and fresh from the spa feel, without the hassle and high-cost tag of salon services! It’s very convenient and easy to use as the removal of the hair isn’t even painful as long as you give it a firm but smooth pull. Loved and recommended by waxing professionals, this depilatory wax will help you achieve a painless, salon-quality and much smoother look and finish for your skin!
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Polyester-3, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 17 (CI 26100)