Azulene Wax - 368gr
Azulene Wax - 368gr
- REMOVE UNWANTED HAIR EVEN ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Infused with azulene oil to soothe sensitive skin. This GiGi Azulene Wax is designed to remove unwanted hair of any skin types and successfully seeps into hair follicles to gently pull out the roots. Perfect for the removal of medium to coarse hair, this balanced, gentle aromatic blend is pleasing to the senses and is designed to soothe and condition the skin during the hair removal process.
- ECONOMICAL WITH LONGER LASTING RESULTS: If you want to get rid of problematic hair, you don’t have to spend on expensive methods just to have satin smooth skin! Have a hairless skin GiGi Azulene Wax. No need to break the bank or spend more time going to and from the salon. If you want excellent hair-free and long-standing results, this is the perfect solution for you.
- REMOVES HAIR FROM SENSITIVE AREAS: This specially formulated wax is also ideal for sensitive and bikini areas and can get rid of unwanted stubborn hair down to the roots. GiGi Azulene Wax is designed for a thorough waxing, yet it is gentle enough to use on sensitive and delicate areas. Perfect to get rid of unwanted hair on any parts of your body too, whether it’s on your face, arms, legs, or back.
- SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS: Have a fast and efficient approach to hair removal! Even if you’re new to the hair waxing game, this GiGi Azulene wax accommodates a complete novice because it’s convenient and easy-to-use. A bit of practice goes a long way and you’ll master a hair removal technique that’s right for you. You won’t have to go to a waxing professional when you can do it in the comfort of your home! A good value for your money that saves you a trip to the salon.
- CRUELTY-FREE AND PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: The GiGi Azulene Wax has not been tested on animals and products are manufactured in the USA.
PREP & HEAT: 1. Place collar on GiGi warmer. 2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thin/honey consistency. 3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. 4. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin 7. Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. 2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. 3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.
Найрлага:Hydrogenated Poly(C6-20 olefin), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Chamomilla Recutitia (Matricaria) Flower Extact, Azulene