If you've ever had trouble applying lashes, even magnetic ones—we got you! A new innovation in magnetic lashes allows you to apply magnetic lashes with our brand new standalone gel eyeliner in just 2 steps! Perfect for every lash lover, but especially suited for beginners and those who are allergic to lash adhesives and latex.
- No adhesive needed
- Paraben- and latex-free
Ardell's magnetic Gel Liner provides new innovative magnetic lash application with the added benefit of eyeliner wear
- Create a subtle line for your magnetic lash hold or go dramatic with a sultry cat eye look
- Magnetic gel liner works in conjunction with Ardell's most popular styles in magnetic lashes
- Gel eyeliner is highly pigmented and creates an intense line
- Shade is matte black
- Brush-on gel liner is long lasting, waterproof, formaldehyde free, latex free, paraben free and provides over 36+ gel liner applications
- Contains 3.0g of magnetic gel plus brush applicator
Apply two coats of Magnetic Gel Liner along the upper lash line. Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Gel Liner while liner is still semi-wet. Gently press down to secure.
Gently peel off Magnetic Lashes and remove Magnetic Gel LIner residue from the band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from band. Store in tray for reuse. To remove Magnetic Gel Liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
Apply on clean & dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application. If you need to reposition Magnetic Lashes once the Magnetic Gel Liner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any Magnetic Gel Liner from band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band. Reapply fresh coats of Magnetic Gel Liner before reattaching Magnetic Lashes.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you have a pre-existing eye condition, consult your physican before use. DIscontinue use and consult your doctor if irritation occurs. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not wear magnetic lashes or eyeliner in or near an MRI machine.