GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads
Say goodbye to those harsh hair removal wax that are unfit for your sensitive skin. GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads is a gentle hard wax designed for full body and face waxing. With Chamomile Essential Oil as its key ingredient, this new Holy Grail for body waxing is heaven sent for those with sensitive skin!
GiGi Soothing Azulene Wax Beads comes in a bag for easy storage and pouring. It produces less waste as you’ll only use what you need PLUS no strip is needed to achieve that smooth, radiant looking skin!
- HARD DEPILATORY WAX, NO STRIPS REQUIRED: Designed to remove unwanted hair, these hard wax beads from GiGi is ideal for the arms, legs, back, chest and facial waxing with no strips needed! It extracts the hair from the root and is made with lowing melted point formula allowing it to be applied at a low comfortable temperature. Get rid of embarrassing cracking or fast dry wax upon removal! Simply the no-strip wax around.
- INFUSED WITH NATURE-DERIVED INGREDIENTS: This hair-removal wax from GiGi contains natural ingredients, that soothes and moisturizes skin with calming Azulene and Chamomile Essential Oil as its key ingredient, this new Holy Grail for body waxing is heaven-sent for those with sensitive skin! Dermatologist tested, you will not even need to oil or moisturize your skin after you get this waxing done as it keeps your skin moisturized, smooth and free from irritation!
- GLOWING, HAIR-FREE BARE SKIN YOU DESERVE: Recommended by estheticians and hair waxing pros worldwide, this is perfect among people who want to be hair and stubble free for longer by removing hair from the root giving you weeks of smoother, silkier and hair-free bare skin! Make your skin glow with radiance while leaving your skin touchably soft with the GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads!
- REINVENTS ITS BEST IN POURABLE BEAD FORM: GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads offers more freedom, flexibility, and convenience with a pourable pebble formula that provides the exact amount of wax needed. Pour just the amount of wax beads you need into your warmer and it quickly melts into a smooth, creamy formula that provides superior silky smooth results! It also comes in a convenient canister that makes it easy to use and store!
- SALON VISIT NO MORE: Get rid of your unwanted hair by yourself at home through the use of this depilatory product from GiGi! Affordably effective and popular in demand, the strip-free solution caters to normal and sensitive skin. Less clean-up is expected, as this hair removal wax dries quickly, flexible, easy to apply and remove. No need for spa appointments and expensive hair wax salon visits, thanks to GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads.
Ideal for the Face
Face the world with confidence! Make sure those peach fuzz, stray brows, and unsightly moustache don't stand your way in looking and feeling your best every day. GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads is made for sensitive skin, so it's perfect to use even for your face!
Ideal for Chest and Back
Your skin is your best asset especially if it's smooth and hair-free. With GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads, you can wear whatever you want without worries! Got that sexy backless top? Go ahead and flaunt your skin that’s flawlessly beautiful—GiGi got your back!
Ideal for Arms and Legs
Beautiful legs are always in. And you can easily achieve smooth and hair-free arms and legs with GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads. These wax beads gently remove your unwanted hairs, so you can confidently wear your favorite sleeveless and shorts without worries!
Ideal for Underarms and Bikini Area
Don't shy away from wearing your sexy two-piece swimsuits on the beach! Stay confident and have nothing to hide with GiGi Soothing Azulene Hard Wax Beads. These wax beads gently remove unwanted hair even in your most delicate areas while taking care of your skin.
PREP & HEAT: 1. Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and into GiGi warmer for melting. 2. Set temperature to High for 30 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium – Low. 3. Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing client. READY TO WAX! 1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue. 2. Apply a few drops of Pre Epilation Oil to area being epilated. 3. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax going against the direction of hair growth then smooth back over (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed). 4. Allow wax to cool on the skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable. 5. Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. AFTER WAX CARE: 1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin. 2. Apply GiGi Post Wax Cooling Gel to cool and comfort freshly waxed skin.
- Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina, Cire microcristalline), Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Paraf n, Lanolin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Guaiazulene, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Mica, Green 6 (CI 61565), Violet 2 (CI 60725)