GiGi's top wax, All Purpose Honee™, is now available as a microwave formula! It contains the extremely beneficial properties of beeswax. It's gentle enough for your most delicate areas, while also working to thoroughly remove unwanted hair. When applying All Purpose Honee wax to your skin it will remove unwanted hair as well as instantly leaving your skin sleek, soft, and silky.
- MICROWAVEABLE WAX FORMULA, READY TO USE IN MINUTES: Cut your waxing time down by using the GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax Microwave Formula. It melts at a lower temperature reducing the risk of burns and pain in the treated area. This depilatory wax greatly reduces the amount of pain you feel. With its soft wax formula, the epilating strip makes it easy to remove unwanted hair without ripping off the skin and does not leave residue because it sticks to only hair and not skin.
- SMOOTH, VISIBLY HAIR-FREE SKIN FOR WEEKS: This depilatory wax from GiGi is perfect for those who want to be hair and stubble free for longer by removing hair from the root. Have a soft skin without worrying about shaving or removing hair for up to four weeks! No wonder that even waxing pros rated GiGi’s waxing products for its optimal results. It lets you pull more hair without breakage while its natural buffer makes it easy to remove and helps provide better hydration for healthier, bare skin.
- ALL PURPOSE DEPILATORY SOFT WAX: GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax Microwave Formula is a gentle formulation that suitable for any part of the body and most delicate areas. Recommend by waxing expert, this depilatory soft wax for use on all parts of the body, any type of hair and skin without any discomfort and spreads thinly over a large area of the body, best partnered with the GiGi applicators for exceptionally easy application!
- ECONOMICAL, PAIN-FREE AT-HOME SPA EXPERIENCE: Salon waxing adds up fast, one wax session can save time from your morning routine by eliminating waxing spa visits! With GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax Microwave Formula, you will have everything you need for a nearly pain-free waxing session at a fraction of the cost. Wax at the comfort of your own home at your own time!
- CRUELTY-FREE: GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax Microwave Formula has not been tested on animals, does not contain animal-derived ingredients and all of the products are manufactured in the USA. It is free from harmful ingredients so you will use them without having to worry about animals being harmed!
PREP & HEAT: Remove the cap and plastic disc. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/honey consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX: Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel)