- All Purpose Honee Microwave, 8 oz
- Pre Hon, 2 oz
- Wax Off, 2 oz
- Post Wax Concealer, 2 oz
- Slow Grow, 2 oz
- 5 Small Accu Edge Applicators
- 5 Large Accu Edge Applicators
- 10 Small Muslin Strips
Specially formulated with Honey Extract, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil which are antioxidant-rich that moisturizes, soothes and nourishes skin for a soft and glowing hairless skin even after waxing. This also contains Allantoin and Licorice that replenishes lost moisture and protects skin while reducing inflammation and skin irritation.
GiGi All Purpose Honee Microwave Kit
is 100 % cruelty-free, has not been tested on animals and are all manufactured in the USA. Each waxing essential included in the kit is free from harmful ingredients so you will use them without having to worry about getting damaged skin!
Pain-Free, Hygienic Waxing
This kit from GiGi is an all-natural, hair removal product that will completely remove thick, coarse and unwanted hair. Less painful for most people, this depilatory product is perfect for the body and face. Simply apply the epilating wax using the applicators after heating. It's easy to use, and suitable for quick and hygienic waxing. With regular use, hair growth becomes progressively retarded leaving beautifully smooth skin, safe from the razor, burn, nicks, and cuts.
Perfect For Home And Travel Use
GiGi All Purpose Honee Microwave Kit
has a compact design, which makes it easy to carry and travel-friendly. Spare your time from your morning schedule by wiping out the need to shave or tweeze, while the depilatory wax won't spill out even if turned upside down in your toiletries bag so make sure to keep this product with you, anytime and anywhere you go!
- MICROWAVEABLE WAX FORMULA, READY TO USE IN MINUTES: Cut your waxing time down by using the Microwaveable All Purpose Honee Wax. It melts at a lower temperature reducing the risk of burns and pain in the treated area. With its soft wax formula, the epilating strip makes it easy to remove unwanted hair without ripping off the skin and does not leave residue because it sticks to only hair and not skin. It’s fast and produces smoother results while getting rid of all your fluff.
- ALL IN ONE KIT, UNSIGHTLY HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT: Contains all you need for efficient hair removal! From the most trusted brand among waxing professionals, comes the GiGi All Purpose Honee Microwave Kit offers all the tools needed for fast, efficient hair removal in the comfort of your own home. The kit includes All Purpose Honee Microwave (8oz), Pre Hon (2oz), Wax Off (2oz), Post Wax Concealer (2 oz), Slow Grow (2 oz), 5 Small and 5 Large Accu Edge Applicators, and 10 Small Muslin Strips.
- SMOOTH FACE AND BODY, VISIBLY HAIR-FREE FOR WEEKS: This kit from GiGi is perfect if you want to be hair and stubble free for longer by removing hair from the root. Have soft skin without worrying about shaving for up to four weeks! No wonder that even waxing pros rated GiGi’s depilatory products for its optimal results. It lets you pull more hair without breakage while its natural buffer makes it easy to remove and also helps nourish and provide better hydration for healthier, bare skin.
- ALL PURPOSE DEPILATORY WAX: This depilatory wax has a gentle formulation that is suitable for any part of the body like arms, hands, chest, back, legs, feet, and most delicate areas such as bikini lines. All-Purpose Honee Wax is effective for use on removing fine to coarse hairs without being harsh on the skin and avoids any discomfort. This waxing treatment provides smooth, hairless skin you’ve always wanted! Partner this soft wax with GiGi applicators for exceptionally easy application!
- AFFORDABLE WAXING AT HOME: Get rid of your unwanted hair by yourself at home through the use of this depilatory product from GiGi! Affordably effective and popular in demand, the wax solution caters to normal and sensitive skin. Less clean-up is expected, as this hair removal wax dries quickly, flexible, easy to apply and remove. No need for spa appointments and expensive hair wax salon visits, thanks to GiGi All Purpose Honee Microwave Kit!
PREP & HEAT: Remove the cap and plastic disc. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. You want to make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat. If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thin/honey consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing. READY TO WAX: Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue. Apply a thin layer of GiGi Pre Epilation Powder to absorb moisture and oil. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin layer of soft wax in the direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth. Hold the skin taut and pull epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin. Pro Tip: Use your epilated strip to remove any leftover wax from your skin Never re-apply soft wax to newly-epilated areas. AFTER WAX CARE: Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.
- Waxing should not be performed more than once every ten days on the same areas. It usually takes that long for hair to grow to a length of one-quarter inch, which is necessary for effective removal.
- DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Do not use wax on anyone who has phlebitis or diabetes, without the consent of a physician.
- Never apply wax to eyelids, the inside of the nose, or inside the ears.
- Do not permit client to scratch area. Scratching or intense rubbing will irritate the skin.
- Do not rub the strip more than one time. Excessive rubbing results in redness.
- Never apply wax to the nipples when removing hair from the breast area.
- Avoid using wax on clients who have a history of cysts or boils, and certainly never on clients with active herpes virus (cold sores).
- Do not use products containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) such as Malic, Lactic, Tartaric, Glycolic and Citric Acids or Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) such as Salicylic Acid prior to and after waxing service. These products may cause irritation or sensitivity to the waxed area.
- Do not wax over areas that have dermal fillers.
All Purpose Honee: Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel) Pre Hon: Water (Aqua, Eau), Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Caramel Wax Off: Water (Aqua, Eau), Mineral Spirits, Isododecane, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minérale), Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, PEG-8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin,Blue 1 (CI 42090) Slow Grow: Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Oleth-10, PEG-8 Distearate, Stearic Acid, Papain, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methyparaben, Propylparaben Post Wax Cooling Gel: Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Menthol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090)